The Marilynn & Kenneth Friedman Family Jewish Learning Community of Adat Ari El is a dynamic, exciting and experiential approach to complementary Jewish Education. Drawing from the vibrant worlds of Jewish camping and youth group involvement, Adat Ari El JLC embraces a wide array of Jewish educational experiences. This approach allows every child to take ownership of his or her Jewish identity today and in the future.
In addition to Tuesday afternoons sessions (4:00 – 6:00 p.m.) the program incorporates six special Sundays (10:00 a.m. – noon) and weekend camp retreats, as well as optional Online Hebrew Tutoring around your child’s schedule.
- Perks of ADAT ARI EL JLC
• Very limited Sunday mornings!
• Hands-on, dynamic, collaborative approach to learning.
• Comprehensive project-based curriculum gives students opportunity
to thoroughly encounter Judaic topics.
• Opportunities for engaging family learning experiences.
• The joy of summer camping experiences during the school year.
• Youth Group (Kadima) membership included in each 4th-6th grade student’s
tuition and monthly Kadima programs at ADAT ARI EL JLC.
• Comfort and familiarity with Hebrew as a spoken language and as the language of our People.
- Program Highlights
• Chuggim (electives) including cooking, computers, Israeli Dance, drama, video
production, gardening, art and many more!
• Engaging and unique tefillah (prayer) opportunities for each grade level.
• Technology integration through SMART board instruction, computer lab use and audio video equipment.
• Retreats at beautiful Camp Ramah!
• Family programming.
• Shabbat experiences.
For further information please contact:
Phone: 818-755-3487 ext. 241
Dir. of Supplemental Education – Julee Snitzer Levine